Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Henry Hynoski Signing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Made a trip to a car dealership after work today. Henry Hynoski was signing for free. He is a stand up dude and after chatting with him for a few, I am an even bigger fan of his now than I was before. Wasn't prepared as I just found out about it from Tim last night but I ended up getting three things signed...

8x10 for my youngest son that the dealership provided...
Hynoski8x10.jpg

8x10 that I printed out...
HynoskiBW8x10.jpg

Lastly, a sketch card that I drew...
HynoskiSketchAuto.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
yankeesfan24 said:
very cool! He went to Southern Columbia right? our rival school plays them every year in football
Yeah, that's where he went. If my memory serves me correct, he took them to 4 straight PIAA state championship games.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
mstng99tim said:
yankeesfan24 said:
very cool! He went to Southern Columbia right? our rival school plays them every year in football
Yeah, that's where he went. If my memory serves me correct, he took them to 4 straight PIAA state championship games.

Yeah, I think they went to 6 or so strait Title games there for a while... :eek:

And, in case anyone besides Clemson brad cares, Wings tied going to 3rd AT HOME against the Canucks. :cool:

Members online