Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOF sighting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Had to share... My wife has been at a conference in D.C., flying in and out of Baltimore. She just texted me that she just met Cal Ripken, Jr. at the Baltimore airport!! Why can't I ever get lucky like that when I fly? I told her to try and get a picture with him or have him autograph her ticket or something for me! A few years ago, she was on the same flight as wrestler Paul Wight (aka The Big Show).

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Had dinner at an Olive Garden about 10+ years ago... Big SHow was next to us. Saw Test walking into a Target a few months before his passing.

Was on a plane from Tampa to Miami during the time that Hulk Hogan's reality show was on... He was on my flight. Have run into Christian about 4-5 times at restaurants around here, and I used to see Dean Malenko and Chris Jericho all the time as our kids went to the same private school.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Bob Loblaw said:
Had dinner at an Olive Garden about 10+ years ago... Big SHow was next to us. Saw Test walking into a Target a few months before his passing.

Was on a plane from Tampa to Miami during the time that Hulk Hogan's reality show was on... He was on my flight. Have run into Christian about 4-5 times at restaurants around here, and I used to see Dean Malenko and Chris Jericho all the time as our kids went to the same private school.

Cool, Jeff! Marty Jannetty lived here in Tallahassee for a couple years. Watched some PPVs at Hooters with him a few times. I have met several former stars at small Indy shows, but never anybody at an airport or somewhere else at random.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Always has been... that is why the WWE has a developmental territory in the area. Hogan lives in the area, Macho Man (may he RIP) grew up in Sarasota. Big Show lives there. Scott Hall. Christian and Edge moved there. NUMEROUS others!

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Not exactly HOF worthy, but Noel Devine, Jeremiah Masoli, Garrett Wolfe and Maurice Clarrett all have townhomes in my same subdivision. Devine lives next door with a few other UFL players.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
If only Devine would have come to Florida State! We could have used him! But, the coaches were worried a bit about all the baggage he had with him and didn't recruit him with as much effort as they recruited others. He has had a tough life... I think both of his parents were dead by the time he was a teenager, and he had two kids before he finished high school.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
fsulevine said:
If only Devine would have come to Florida State! We could have used him! But, the coaches were worried a bit about all the baggage he had with him and didn't recruit him with as much effort as they recruited others. He has had a tough life... I think both of his parents were dead by the time he was a teenager, and he had two kids before he finished high school.

I have been waiting for Deion to show up so we can have an all night rager!

WaxPax

fsulevine said:
Had to share... My wife has been at a conference in D.C., flying in and out of Baltimore. She just texted me that she just met Cal Ripken, Jr. at the Baltimore airport!! Why can't I ever get lucky like that when I fly? I told her to try and get a picture with him or have him autograph her ticket or something for me! A few years ago, she was on the same flight as wrestler Paul Wight (aka The Big Show).

Hopefully he was getting on a plane heading to Sarasota for ST. I was planning on heading over there tomorrow if I can free up some time in the late morning.....

Members online