Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fake McCann Patch PSA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300668713084?ss ... 1423.l2649

$(KGrHqUOKm4E66B!heUIBPRIQyrym!~~60_57.JPG

mccannultimatepatch11.jpg

saved most of the pictures on these that have made it to ebay, figured this would happen. Shame too, one of the better patches for McCann in the set I've seen

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
moxacaine said:
not that ebay will do anything but i reported it and provided your link to the original picture.

Without divulging too much information but ebay is currently looking this over as we speak. I give it 24 hours and hopefully it gets pulled.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
George_Calfas said:
I on my phone so maybe it is hidden in the listing but how is PSA involved?
It is not in the listing any place I can see

Brian McCann 09 UD Ultiamte Patch 3 color /20
Item is in Near Mint - Mint Condition or better
Payment expected within 48 hours ofthe Auction's end time.
Item ships same day payment is made USPS with tracking provided.
Each additional card purchased is $1.00 extra for shipping.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I used to own 11/20

It sold in my retail store to someone with questionable morals. I didn't think too much of it because it was already a nice patch.

Sent from my AT100 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

bigmick33

Jun 20, 2010
Atlanta
cgilmo said:
I used to own 11/20

It sold in my retail store to someone with questionable morals. I didn't think too much of it because it was already a nice patch.

Sent from my AT100 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

I thought that card look familier. Wow...some people.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
The seller pulled the auction. I emailed him earlier to let him know there is a scan of the original card pre-op. Is the seller the faker or did he buy it and resell it?

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
The seller looks like he is in Knoxville. Is the guy that bought it in the retail store from Knoxville?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I sent him a nasty message last night, and the auction was stopped at some point during the night because "card is no longer available". At least we kept one collector from getting scammed, as I am sure I wasn't the only person who called him out. I'll be watching his ID.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
He sent me a message on Ebay after I called him out on the card. He asked for a scan of the original card, like he did not know it was fake. I sent it to him along with a link to this thread. I hope he comes on and explains himself.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Erich said:
He sent me a message on Ebay after I called him out on the card. He asked for a scan of the original card, like he did not know it was fake. I sent it to him along with a link to this thread. I hope he comes on and explains himself.

I HIGHLY doubt that happens. And to answer your previous question about whether or not he knew what he was selling, an FCBer pointed out in this post that this sellers account previously sold nothing but purses, and then all of a sudden started selling nothing but cards, which obviously leads you to believe that the human stain was previously outed for being a crook and purchased someone elses eBay account to continue his shenanigans. That FCBer appears to have edited the reply for some reason. This seller has a bunch of nice cards, including some other questionable patches.

Members online

Latest posts