Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value Help with Milk Duds McCovey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Hey, guys. I could use some help on finding a value for this card/box. This is a full box, the condition is nrmt in my opinion, and there is no chocolate residue or any damage on the inside. Any help is appreciated.

img517.jpg

img518.jpg

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
pac_rat_76 said:
justinmandawg said:
No way on God's green earth you get that for 20 bucks. If you can. Get more than one.

Like I said, my issue is 6 years old and I was only quoting a book value out of it.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm saying beckett has lost track of the values of rare items. Nothing against you at all.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
justinmandawg said:
pac_rat_76 said:
justinmandawg said:
No way on God's green earth you get that for 20 bucks. If you can. Get more than one.

Like I said, my issue is 6 years old and I was only quoting a book value out of it.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm saying beckett has lost track of the values of rare items. Nothing against you at all.

You speak the truth there! Every time I look through that book I find myself saying.."if only I could find and purchase that (insert any of numerous) card for what they say it's worth, I would be one happy camper!"

Members online