Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********2/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
:shock: :shock: :shock: MORNING all !!! now who wants to post this early :lol: :lol: . I've got a few minutes before i leave for work

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i get to inventory 100,000 cases of toilet paper ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I was ready to go to sleep an hour ago but my son woke up and is wide awake. Making a trip to Oswego this afternoon to buy a laptop and then to Princeton to meet my mom for her bday. Busy busy busy!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Found out last night who dropped the ball on the Braun drug test. I know who this guy is, (Dino Laurenzi) and he's friends with the group of guys that I'm going to Arizona with. Seems that the sample that Braun gave sat in the guy's refrigerator for 44 hours before sending the sample to the testing site by FedEX. His excuse was "he thought the FedEX shipping office was closed".

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/140366123.html

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys.

Dang weather man doesn't know what the hell he's tallking about. ::facepalm::
First he says alittle snow and rain, then he says 4-6 inches overnight and 2-4 inches during the day today. Well, we all ready got all that plus more, and it's still snowing. Now ther saying 16+ inches. :evil:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys.

Dang weather man doesn't know what the hell he's tallking about. ::facepalm::
First he says alittle snow and rain, then he says 4-6 inches overnight and 2-4 inches during the day today. Well, we all ready got all that plus more, and it's still snowing. Now ther saying 16+ inches. :evil:

:shock:

That's a lot of snow.

Have to love weathermen. They get to be wrong quite a bit and still keep their job. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts