Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Think I'm Pretty Much Done With Five Star

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'll pick up a Ponder at some point, but will enjoy these for the time being:

AaronRodgersFiveStar.jpg

AaronRodgersFiveStarPatch.jpg

I'm taking donations in the form of PayPal to nurse my PayPal account back to health.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
$515 on the first one? WOW looks like the same one 07/50???... they sell for $275-335.. why pay so much more?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
P_Manning 18 said:
$515 on the first one? WOW looks like the same one 07/50???... they sell for $275-335.. why pay so much more?

let me get this straight you actually looked up what someone paid then commented about it

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:

Uh-oh... bitter Peyton Manning fan in the house... :lol:

Slette I didn't know you had a football card financial advisor?

Anyway, awesome additions man. So badass, can't wait to see your pics of them next to each other.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
What the hell is up people recently asking other people how much they spent on something???

P_Manning 18 said:
Why do you want to know and furthermore, why do you care?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
mstng99tim said:
What the hell is up people recently asking other people how much they spent on something???

P_Manning 18 said:

Fair enough.

Just thought it was odd to pay $200 over going rate on a non jersey #'d card.

I'm sure I could find some things out if I looked long enough.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Does this also scratch your recent Aaron Rodgers "itch" too? :lol:

Now if only the Vikes would take a Hawkeye Lineman...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
P_Manning 18 said:
mstng99tim said:

[quote="P_Manning 18":3dxc6ks3]$515 on the first one? WOW looks like the same one 07/50???... they sell for $275-335.. why pay so much more?

Fair enough.

I'm sure I could find some things out if I looked long enough.[/quote:3dxc6ks3]

The first ones came out at a $999 BIN/OBO. No others had come up for auction yet, so I took a shot at a 50% of the BIN price. Then, a couple of 24 hour auctions happened, I see the ending price, and realize that I'm about to overpay. Sure enough, as soon as those auctions end, my offer is accepted.

That's the way it goes, it could have gone the other way, and their prices start ending higher than what I paid. I'm not looking to flip, I like Aaron Rodgers, and love the look of the card. I now know I could have gotten it for cheaper, but **** happens.

What I would like to know is why you were looking up the auction? We've never talked to each other, so why do you give a damn what I spent? Seems weird.

Anyway, thank you to everyone else who commented on the thread.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Slette said:
P_Manning 18 said:
mstng99tim said:

[quote="P_Manning 18":1m3xghp9]$515 on the first one? WOW looks like the same one 07/50???... they sell for $275-335.. why pay so much more?

Fair enough.

I'm sure I could find some things out if I looked long enough.

The first ones came out at a $999 BIN/OBO. No others had come up for auction yet, so I took a shot at a 50% of the BIN price. Then, a couple of 24 hour auctions happened, I see the ending price, and realize that I'm about to overpay. Sure enough, as soon as those auctions end, my offer is accepted.

That's the way it goes, it could have gone the other way, and their prices start ending higher than what I paid. I'm not looking to flip, I like Aaron Rodgers, and love the look of the card. I now know I could have gotten it for cheaper, but shat happens.

What I would like to know is why you were looking up the auction? We've never talked to each other, so why do you give a damn what I spent? Seems weird.

Anyway, thank you to everyone else who commented on the thread.[/quote:1m3xghp9]

I was curious to know what on card Aaron Rodgers autographs sold for. So I loaded up this free service known as eBay.... they have tons of stuff listed and when they end you can see what the cards sell for. I saw one with a price of $200 more than the others. I clicked it because I thought it might be 12/*** or something. When I saw 7/50 I thought it looked like the card you posted. Just thought it was odd. Didnt notice it was a BO until I looked again. I wasn't aware that I needed to talk to you before I looked the card up. Good news is.... now that we have talked... I can look up the ending prices.

Members online

Latest posts