Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Justcommons.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Just wanted to give out my warranted positive opinion of this website.

It appears to still be in its beginning stages but when the owner of the website stated he was posting several 2006 F/X blues on their site, it was a frenzy from many members here, including myself, to get them. Many of us were not registered members so we were all doing it at the same time.

I ordered and paid for some blues that some members here had already ordered and paid for.

The communication with Mr. Mem was flawless and, in the end, he went above and beyond to assist me. Got my cards a couple days ago and they all look great. If you are looking to fill your gaps in your set or PC, check out the site. They have great prices.

Thanks

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the info! I actually hadn't heard of this site before. Their S&H is a really good deal, especially since they offer the same deal to ship to Canada. I'll definitely have to spend some time searching the site.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
I've used that site for the past couple years and cannot say more about how much I like it. Super fast shipping, great selection, and good customer service. I strictly use Just Commons for all my autographing needs.

Members online

Latest posts