Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rams draft pick haul...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
Teams sources tell NBC Philadelphia's Howard Eskin the Redskins are prepared to offer the Rams their top three 2012 picks and "at least" their 2013 first-round pick to move up to draft Baylor QB Robert Griffin III.

With a trade like that, do you think the Colts have to at least think about trading the #1 pick if somehow Manning is 100%?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
If true that is an interesting move. I don't think Bradford is amazing by any means but why get 2 top pick QB's so close together.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
UODucksbestcollector said:
rams won't get RG3 that would be foolish and a waste of money and talent, they'll take kalil or blackmon...period...

if they get that strong of an offer from phi, they had better do the trade

The rams need capable NFL football players, and lots of them.

Wes

OG
Administrator
lawhs89 said:
Teams sources tell NBC Philadelphia's Howard Eskin the Redskins are prepared to offer the Rams their top three 2012 picks and "at least" their 2013 first-round pick to move up to draft Baylor QB Robert Griffin III.

With a trade like that, do you think the Colts have to at least think about trading the #1 pick if somehow Manning is 100%?

I don't think there's any chance Manning is 100%.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
CollectorsCorner said:
If true that is an interesting move. I don't think Bradford is amazing by any means but why get 2 top pick QB's so close together.

It's saying the Redskins are willing to trade picks to the Rams to move up and get RG3, not that the Rams are going to draft him.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This isn't college.

You can't add a Cam Newton and then BAM, national title.

In the NFL you have to be excellent at a few things and then very good or at least clutch at every thing else to put together a playoff run. The rams need at least 6 quality NFL prospects and soon if they are gonna compete. Look up and down the roster, doing so would leave a fan feeling depressed.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
If the Rams don't trade their #2 overall pick they are morons. They have a ton of holes to fill and by not taking the Redskins offer, or any other team for that matter, they deserve to be a terrible team.

cgilmo said:
This isn't college.

You can't add a Cam Newton and then BAM, national title.

In the NFL you have to be excellent at a few things and then very good or at least clutch at every thing else to put together a playoff run. The rams need at least 6 quality NFL prospects and soon if they are gonna compete. Look up and down the roster, doing so would leave a fan feeling depressed.

day 1: not champions
day 2: not champions
day 3: champions

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
UODucksbestcollector said:
rams won't get RG3 that would be foolish and a waste of money and talent, they'll take kalil or blackmon...period...

if they get that strong of an offer from phi, they had better do the trade

The rams need capable NFL football players, and lots of them.

Dammit Chris, you nearly made me ******

It's a REPORTER from Philly, not Philly

It's the ****** Redskins

Members online

Latest posts