Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday! 1/1! Logoman style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wasabicracker

Aug 21, 2008
OAHU
Was looking for this card forever! Enjoy!
photobucket-2576-1330309061919.jpg

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
wasabicracker said:
Was looking for this card forever! Enjoy!
photobucket-2576-1330309061919.jpg

I used to find that same exact card in my closet all the time. Great pick up and glad it went to a good home and I see you busted it out of its BGS cage.

Carlos

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, that's a sweet PC pickup right there. I've heard of that guy, too. Pitched in college... Wore a helmet in the field, just like this dude who was once a teammate of Rickey Henderson...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
chompsmcgee said:
Damn, that's a sweet PC pickup right there. I've heard of that guy, too. Pitched in college... Wore a helmet in the field, just like this dude who was once a teammate of Rickey Henderson...

I think he had a more famous cousin who manages the Cubs ;)

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
chompsmcgee said:

Most people won't get this, but it made me legit LOL.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
chompsmcgee said:

Who WASN'T a teammate of Rickey's?

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
chompsmcgee said:

That story was embellished by the time it got to the public

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I don't care if that story was complete BS, I love it! If people still talk about Rickey now, it's frosting on the cake! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts