Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

following my card via tracking number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i bought and paid for a card on the 18 of feb. card mailed from renton, washington st. card according to the tracking number is in alaska.
think it will get to new york??

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Eventually it should. And don't bother calling the PO to find out what's going on, the folks down there won't know anything. "What you see in the system, is what we see." And if they tell you they'll call you back with an update a few days later? They won't. Trust me, I've been down that road numerous times.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
joey12508 said:
i bought and paid for a card on the 18 of feb. card mailed from renton, washington st. card according to the tracking number is in alaska.
think it will get to new york??

Maybe the seller is in Alaska and originally was in Renton, WA.. (job move, etc) and has never changed his location in EBAY..

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
Eventually it should. And don't bother calling the PO to find out what's going on, the folks down there won't know anything. "What you see in the system, is what we see." And if they tell you they'll call you back with an update a few days later? They won't. Trust me, I've been down that road numerous times.

crap. I'm supposed to receive an update call about a card I sold and sent a while ago that's been misplaced in their system. It made it to Des Moines, but after that, who knows. 0 feedback buyer has me worried about feedback despite all my best efforts and communication. I don't sell much on eBay, but I think everything is going to Boomo from now on.

Members online

Latest posts