Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SWEET 1976 Topps cello on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Over $800 with less than a day to go. Im gonna guess that it ends at $1150+.

I only own 3 or 4 packs/racks/cellos with a RC showing, my best pack being a 86 Donruss Rack with Jose Canseco RC showing, that i bought on Ebay a few years back, but i have always loved these types of collectibles.

Does anyone on the boards own any pre 1991 unopened packs/racks or cellos with Rookie Cards or Star cards showing??

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
G $MONEY$ said:

I only own 3 or 4 packs/racks/cellos with a RC showing, my best pack being a 86 Donruss Rack with Jose Canseco RC showing, that i bought on Ebay a few years back, but i have always loved these types of collectibles.

Does anyone on the boards own any pre 1991 unopened packs/racks or cellos with Rookie Cards or Star cards showing??
At my lcs they have an 81 topps w/ montana on top, its a rack pack

Price tag says 400, he offered it to me for 380

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
theotherCUTCH said:
G $MONEY$ said:

At my lcs they have an 81 topps w/ montana on top, its a rack pack

Price tag says 400, he offered it to me for 380

Thats Montana RC right??? Im not to up to date on current prices of something like that but there is one on Ebay for tree fiddy and hes excepting offers. A Montana PSA 9 goes for about $300-$350. Im not sure what a PSA 10 goes for these days. Thats a really cool piece to own though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-Topps-Foot ... 3358cfbceb

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:

I have 6 or so 1989 Fleer cello packs with Randy Johnson showing on top, 2 with Griffey on top, a couple 1989 Topps rack packs with Randy Johnson on top, a 1988 Donruss cello with Mark Grace on top, etc.

I definitely like these things.

Members online

Latest posts