Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 28th, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
Mornin Tim, Tom.

Only one class today, can't beat that. But for this to happen means i have 4 on MWF ::facepalm::

Slippery Rock is the MOST boring town in the world.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Hi all - sore as hell today after a day of ripping baseboards and trying to get my snowblower started for this Level 3 blizzard that will hopefully underwhelm like every other "winter storm" we have had this winter.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
For those of you that were in the Contenders baseball break contest and didn't watch the break, here's what you got:

Viking4Alpha - Alex Meyer auto
JH - Sonny Gray auto
GT - Miles Hamblin auto
GT - Henry Owens auto
RITM - Andy Dirks auto (redemption)
Zeeck - Sonny Gray auto
Me - Bryson Myles sweet signs auto

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
mstng99tim said:
So did you get it started?

Yeah, I was trying to pull-start it, got sore, and plugged it in to electric start it. All sorts of smoke and a bit of fire blew out the side, but I'm guessing it was just crap burning off after not running for about ten months. I'm hoping I don't have to use it tonight or tomorrow, even after all of that work

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
mstng99tim said:
For those of you that were in the Contenders baseball break contest and didn't watch the break, here's what you got:

JH - Sonny Gray auto
GT - Miles Hamblin auto
GT - Henry Owens auto
Zeeck - Sonny Gray auto

I was happy to get an on-card auto of a first round guy. Looks like the football guys did pretty decent for themselves.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
mstng99tim said:

JH - Sonny Gray auto
GT - Miles Hamblin auto
GT - Henry Owens auto
Zeeck - Sonny Gray auto

Oh sweet! Yeah I missed that... Looks like I am collecting Alex Meyer for the baseball season.. :eek:

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Nice! Just looked up this Meyer kid and he is another Nationals ace. Just signed his 2 million$ signing bonus at 21 years old. Must be nice... :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I never heard of my guy either, but I checked ebay and none have been listed yet of the card I got, just a bunch of regular contenders autos. The one I got was the kind that look like Sweet Spot autos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online