Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White Plains March Show (23-25) - Anyone going/setting up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hey all,

It's still a few weeks away but I just bought my space for the upcoming March show and I'm pretty happy with how the autograph lineup is shaping up - no HUGE names but I don't recall Boggs or Alomar ever appearing in WP before and I'm happy that they got Manningham and Nicks from the Giants.

Baseball:
- HOFer Wade Boggs
- HOFer Andre Dawson
- HOFer Roberto Alomar
- Dick Groat
- Roy White
- Bobby Shantz
- Ron Davis
- Ken Clay
- Mike Heath

Football:
- Hakeem Nicks
- Mario Manningham
- HOFer Harry Carson
- Jake Ballard
- Chris Snee
- Linval Joseph
- Michael Boley

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Have to assume the football guys will be huge after this past season.

I hope to make it on Sunday, but as life has shown recently, it's probably unlikely.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
ThoseBackPages said:
No PSA, no reason to go.

KILLIN' me Smalls!

I bought an entire booth for myself and am bringing virtually everything I have - from my 70's to 90's star/superstar RC's to prospects to Hall of Famers to binders sorted by player to Traded sets to frames, etc. I'm hoping to move a lot of product at this show just to get some space back so if you have a niche or are looking for something that this show traditionally doesn't cater to, by all means let me know.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
michaelstepper said:
I've heard of this show forever.. where is it exactly?

Westchester County Center in White Plains, off I-287 or a short walk from the WP train station.

I recommend checking it out, I generally only set up at the March and May shows, especially if you're a baseball guy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts