Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another purpleicious auto mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Got this in the mail today. Got the mail on the way to work. Can't wait to go home and take it out o the magnetic case it's in. See if gradeworthy and put in a toploader.

#Ed 7/10

d357cb3e.jpg

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
Very nice!!

Congrats.

Gotta love tax time! ;) You've been picking up some pretty stellar stuff lately.

Thanks Russ! This wasn't bought with income tax. I bought a case of draft with income tax, which should be here tomorrow or Thursday. I'll admit I went on a spending spree here lately. The case and purple was my last hoorah. I'm gonna slow down for a lil bit. Or until something else big catches my eye. Lol

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks Russ, I'm hoping the Springer super is in there ( I know very doubtful but I can hope)

Sydbarrett, thanks! This is my second purple. My first is a gem. Good luck finding a purple Lindor!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
trolea1234 said:
Thanks Russ, I'm hoping the Springer super is in there ( I know very doubtful but I can hope)

Sydbarrett, thanks! This is my second purple. My first is a gem. Good luck finding a purple Lindor!
He know's where one is. ;)

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
trolea1234 said:

I figured he did. Lol

Titans74, thank you sir!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Russ S. said:
trolea1234 said:

Truth be told, I know where all but two of them are.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
SydBarrett said:
Russ S. said:
trolea1234 said:

Finish that rainbow already then!
;)

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
SydBarrett said:
Russ S. said:
trolea1234 said:

I've seen 6 of the purple springers I believe. I know you have the red Lindor. You have the super too?
I've lost out on the only 2 reds to pop up on eBay, I got outbid both times.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
trolea1234 said:
SydBarrett said:
Russ S. said:
trolea1234 said:

I've seen 6 of the purple springers I believe. I know you have the red Lindor. You have the super too?

Unfortunately I do not. I would be interested in trying to acquire if I ever found out who got it.

Russ-They're expensive lol.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
SydBarrett said:
trolea1234 said:
SydBarrett said:
Russ S. said:
trolea1234 said:

Unfortunately I do not. I would be interested in trying to acquire if I ever found out who got it.

Russ-They're expensive lol.

Ah I see. I'm the same with Springer, I'm missing the red and super.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
trolea1234 said:
Got this in the mail today. Got the mail on the way to work. Can't wait to go home and take it out o the magnetic case it's in. See if gradeworthy and put in a toploader.

#Ed 7/10

d357cb3e.jpg

That is so badass! The centering looks perfect! Where'd you get it?

Good luck with the break man, be sure to LMK what you get

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Keyser Soze said:
That is so badass! The centering looks perfect!
I agree.
From what I've seen, alot of the purple's across the board look amazing. Which is great IMO.
That's why my purple auto is at BGS too. Hoping for Gold!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Keyser Soze said:
trolea1234 said:

#Ed 7/10

d357cb3e.jpg

That is so badass! The centering looks perfect! Where'd you get it?

Good luck with the break man, be sure to LMK what you get

Thanks Erik! I won it on eBay last Friday. Centering looks awesome, everything looks great but I haven't got to check the surface yet. It's sittin in my truck and it's killing me, I'm on lunch now and very tempted to go look but I'm scared of the one touch so I'll wait til I get home an can put it in a toploader after I take it out.

I'm gonna do a live break or box by box break tomorrow hopefully.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Very nice mail! I've got a Sonny Gray Purple BGS 9.5 myself and another one that pops in tomorrow's BGS order! They're very beautiful and incredibly underrated IMO.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
Very nice mail! I've got a Sonny Gray Purple BGS 9.5 myself and another one that pops in tomorrow's BGS order! They're very beautiful and incredibly underrated IMO.

Thanks! Nice Grays! I'm hoping this will be my second golden slabbed purple.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts