Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is just horrible - 2007 Lincecum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I somehow stumbled through that description but it sure made my head hurt

THIS CARD HAS STICKER ON BACK OFTHE CARD AND MUST BE SENT TOO PSA IF YOU WANT FUHER CERTALSO NOT MARKED ON BACK TO # TO 500 BGS DOES NOT CERTIFIE PLEASE E-MAIL ME ANY QUESIONS WELL GRADE NICE ONE OF THE GREATEST PITCHERS IN THE GAME TWO CY YOUNGS IN TWO YEARS

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
read that too. I think the seller must consider that his disclaimer, but he's still asking 170-200 on it. I don't follow Lincecum prices or know how that compares to legit sales, but it's certainly high for a backdoored, forged refractor.

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
I've seen quite a few of these on ebay over the last few years. I remember one seller who had a great reputation and had one listed as an error. I'm sure the guy knew better because the auto was terrible just like the one the OP posted. I wonder how many if these are out there? I'm pretty sure none of the fakes are actually numbered and none have legit stickers. This is a pretty easy fake to avoid.

Members online

Latest posts