Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help with a price on this P. Manning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I saw one sale of the /100 version on ebay for $35. This one is /30, has anyone sold any or seen any of these sell? Just trying to gauge a fair price on it. its 2006 Leaf Limited

thanks

540f73dc.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
CollectorsCorner said:
check with RITM, he should be able tell you or may even need it

thanks ill send him a pm. a friend of mine actually wants the card and im going to give him a great deal on it but would like to know what the value is of it first. I pulled it yesterday from blowouts new card shop.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'll echo Jared's statement - if RITM doesn't have it, I bet he'd love a shot at it. And if he does, he could probably give you a good idea of what they command. BTW, sweet looking card!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I was on deck for this one but I will gladly step aside if you want it Chris. I am 100% okay with that.

;)

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Thanks for thinking of me guys. You are good people. Thanks Ken for working out a deal.

MojoDan said:
I was on deck for this one but I will gladly step aside if you want it Chris. I am 100% okay with that.

;)

I really appreciate the kind gesture. I will definitely pay it forward! If you ever need anything do not hesitate to let me know.

Here is that card's brother, numbered /100:

2006leaflimiteddual.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
RITM said:
Thanks for thinking of me guys. You are good people. Thanks Ken for working out a deal.

MojoDan said:

;)

I really appreciate the kind gesture. I will definitely pay it forward! If you ever need anything do not hesitate to let me know.

Here is that card's brother, numbered /100:

2006leaflimiteddual.jpg

No problem Chris. Happy its going to a fellow collector. :grouphug:

Members online

Latest posts