Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
There is an item with a BIN BO of $49.99. I offered $30.00. He countered with $40.00. I recountered with $35.00.

Haven't heard anything back in over a day and would accept the $40.00 if I could. Any way to go back, or did I cancel the $40.00 completely with my counter? For example, if I retract, what happens?

Thanks!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Did you contact the seller? It seems that having him dismiss the offer on the table so you can put forth the $40 offer would be the easiest way to go about it, no?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
matfanofold said:
Did you contact the seller? It seems that having him dismiss the offer on the table so you can put forth the $40 offer would be the easiest way to go about it, no?

Sent him a mail but haven't heard back yet. I should have taken the $40 offer, but got greedy... Really want to take it now.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Ty Hope said:
matfanofold said:

Sent him a mail but haven't heard back yet. I should have taken the $40 offer, but got greedy... Really want to take it now.

Ah, gotcha.

Best of luck!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
Yes, you voided his offer of 40 with your counter-offer. You may cancel your current offer, to put in a new offer of 40.

That's what I thought. Thanks! I sent him a mail saying I would take the $40 now if he could kindly recounter again.

Members online

Latest posts