Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08-09 UD Legends Masterpieces...gotta love Bobby Orr !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Hey,

I broke 2 boxes of this new product, retired players/hof style. Similar to baseball Masterpieces product, great looking cards (and on card autos) and an easy to built base set (87 cards).

4 hits per box + base set parallels...sorry if i don't have scans today but i will post scans for sure in the next days !

Box #1
Scotty Bowman gu
Marcel Dionne gu
Bernie Nicholls auto
and Grant Fuhr auto /35 :D

Box #2
Cam Neely gu
Richard Brodeur gu
Adam Oates auto

and

Bobby Orr Green border auto 12/15 :D :D :D

My 2nd Orr auto this year ! First one was from OPC Premier a few months ago and it was /25 !

Thanks for looking...i will surely have a scan of the Orr in the next days.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Thanks man. And Orr is a PC guy, but i may get rid of the Premier auto sooner than later. The Masterpieces is more nice-looking and Orr is still a high-seller.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
congrats on the orr! that's one of the few autos that's been eluding me over the course of my collecting days.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
jubei777 said:
congrats on the orr! that's one of the few autos that's been eluding me over the course of my collecting days.

I won't trade the Masterpiece auto but as i wrote i do have a Premier auto of him that could be for trade...for the right card. As for a Sidney auto :D

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Nice bobby auto, Seb!!!

Now that you have way too many Orr autos cluttering up your collection, feel free to send one my way..... :D :D :D

Members online