Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA Authentication

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I'm just curious if the fees in person at a show are different then ones sent through the mail to JSA. They'll be here at the end of the month, and I have a couple things that need the COA/LOA in case I decide to move them in the future.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
cgilmo said:
They are coming to fcb in april.

They'll be in my neck of the woods the last weekend of march to april 1st. If there is a group discout type submission, I'd be happy to mail the items down to you guys. Otherwise, do you know if the prices are cheaper in person, or no difference.

Any help would be aweseome Chris, or anyone else lurking.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
cgilmo said:

They'll be in my neck of the woods the last weekend of march to april 1st. If there is a group discout type submission, I'd be happy to mail the items down to you guys. Otherwise, do you know if the prices are cheaper in person, or no difference.

Same price. They've actually negotiated slightly lower prices in person a couple times.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Interesting, I guess I'll have to get my negotiating skills out and see what I can do. I'll probably shop between psa/dna, and jsa as well. Thanks for the replies

JSA ...If you do a large submission, they'll offer you a 25% discount.
Keep your receipts, its like a loyalty program..

PSA used to include the ball cube at no extra charge...I have done tremendous business with PSA as well and they would never budge on their posted prices. JSA was easier to work with.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
JSA ...If you do a large submission, they'll offer you a 25% discount.
Keep your receipts, its like a loyalty program..

PSA used to include the ball cube at no extra charge...I have done tremendous business with PSA as well and they would never budge on their posted prices. JSA was easier to work with.

I'll take that all into consideration, thanks.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
wolfmanalfredo said:
cgilmo said:

it's about %70 of posted

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
cgilmo said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
cgilmo said:

it's about %70 of posted

I'll probably shoot them over to you then. PSA can get both of my items for 50 each. So I'll see if shipping + JSA fees are cheaper or not.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
WoundedDuck said:
cgilmo said:

Will this include encapsulation? I'm going to have some stuff that needs a slab.

JSA does not encapsulate on site.

The only place you can ever get this done is at the National. And it's expensive.

HOWEVER

I can JSA it, and then send it to phil for inclusion in the FCB group sub.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
cgilmo said:
WoundedDuck said:
cgilmo said:

Will this include encapsulation? I'm going to have some stuff that needs a slab.

JSA does not encapsulate on site.

The only place you can ever get this done is at the National. And it's expensive.

HOWEVER

I can JSA it, and then send it to phil for inclusion in the FCB group sub.

I'll keep an eye out for details and start getting the cards ready

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts