Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Pelfrey drives golf cart into sand trap and flips it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
Being a Mets fan, I found this funny and yet if he hurt himself I would be extremely upset. This gives thought to many questions....as in was it a 6 pack or 12? Long necks or cans? Are we talking light, ale, or dark? Seriously, what are you doing Mike?

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
all great points....and yes....beer girls on the course? how can you beat that?

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
cgilmo said:
wait wait, I can drive drunk and not get a DUI or run the risk of killing someone?

sweeeeeet!

lol, i don't think that was the idea and i'm sure if he were drinking, that information wouldn't be public, however, I think that someone must have been driving drunk or getting h*&d to drive a golf cart into an obvious bunker in an otherwise flat golf course.

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
blanning71 said:
cgilmo said:
wait wait, I can drive drunk and not get a DUI or run the risk of killing someone?

sweeeeeet!

You obviously haven't been golfing up here where the stumpholes.......errrrr......ummm, sand traps are a few feet deep.

nah, i haven't made it a hobby to play golf, it messes up my baseball swing.

G

GTJ558 said:
blanning71 said:
cgilmo said:

sweeeeeet!

You obviously haven't been golfing up here where the stumpholes.......errrrr......ummm, sand traps are a few feet deep.

nah, i haven't made it a hobby to play golf, it messes up my baseball swing.
you know you can almost use the same stance. ;) :D
4004.jpg

Members online