Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

e-bay sellers can you help me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I just sold my first card on e-bay. I made a nice 60 bucks on a card. Now I see the funds went into my account and I sent the card. I sent it with DC so I know it got there 2 days ago but yet he left no feedback yet. Now what? It says in my funds the money wont be available for 20 days? what is that? also I ran through my e-bay and it says something about 5 bucks due? but I see no way of paying it.also how do i claim the money? will paypal send me a check?
Anyone else sell on e-bay?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
they hold your money for x number of days also deduct fees . Sometimes 20 days till you get your numbers up

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
bongo870 said:
I just sold my first card on e-bay. I made a nice 60 bucks on a card. Now I see the funds went into my account and I sent the card. I sent it with DC so I know it got there 2 days ago but yet he left no feedback yet. Now what? Many times timesbuyer do not leave feedback. Fewer than 50% of my buyers leave feedback It says in my funds the money wont be available for 20 days? what is that?Paypal now holds funds from certain sellers for a period of time. I believe this is due to you being a new seller also I ran through my e-bay and it says something about 5 bucks due? This is your seller fee and will be automatically deducted from your paypal balance at the end of the billing cycle. If funds are not in your paypal account to cover fees then it will be deducted from your bank account or credit card on file. but I see no way of paying it.also how do i claim the money? will paypal send me a check?when your hold period is over the paypal funds should be available to you to either keep as a balance in paypal or transfer to your bank account.
Anyone else sell on e-bay?

Hope this helps any other questions just ask

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If you used PP shipping or entered a DC # like you said, your Funds should be released within 5 days (or so) of it getting there. They do monitor it about once a week or so, and will most likely release funds when they verify the delivery. The buyer posting feedback just speeds up the process, the funds are usually released within a few hours of Feedback being left...

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
gt2590 said:
If you used PP shipping or entered a DC # like you said, your Funds should be released within 5 days (or so) of it getting there. They do monitor it about once a week or so, and will most likely release funds when they verify the delivery. The buyer posting feedback just speeds up the process, the funds are usually released within a few hours of Feedback being left...

Yea I seem to remeber putting in the DC code and how it was shipped USPS.

Members online