Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekend Daily thread for 3/3&4...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning all!

Hoping for some long overdue mail today. Been raining here but supposed to be better by PM, Probably taking the ladies Shopping if it's too crappy for a Park trip and 60+ degrees tomorrow...

For those who are only around on the weekend, CM did a nice write-up Thursady about the upcoming UD "Legends" on the FCB Blog page.

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
Shi Guy said:
theotherCUTCH said:
[quote="Shi Guy":1ly3ze25]Morning!
Dude your locker collection is nasty!

Thanks man! :D[/quote:1ly3ze25]
a guy had a locker 2011 tc gold ref /50 for 43 last night on SCF i almost jumped on lol it was a pretty sweet card

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
theotherCUTCH said:
Shi Guy said:
theotherCUTCH said:
[quote="Shi Guy":1pc7pbbt]Morning!

Thanks man! :D
a guy had a locker 2011 tc gold ref /50 for 43 last night on SCF i almost jumped on lol it was a pretty sweet card[/quote:1pc7pbbt]

I wish I could find a TC red refractor, as it's all I need to finish the rainbow, super excluded. The only one I've ever seen ended for $75 back when the product was first released

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
Shi Guy said:
theotherCUTCH said:
[quote="Shi Guy":dance7c8]
theotherCUTCH said:
[quote="Shi Guy":dance7c8]Morning!

Thanks man! :D
a guy had a locker 2011 tc gold ref /50 for 43 last night on SCF i almost jumped on lol it was a pretty sweet card[/quote:dance7c8]

I wish I could find a TC red refractor, as it's all I need to finish the rainbow, super excluded. The only one I've ever seen ended for $75 back when the product was first released[/quote:dance7c8]
ill keep an eye out man!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Good afternoon.

Running to the post office then to Home Depot, then back home for some small home improvement projects. Then later on, I have to go pick up my autograph ticket that I bought last night. I'm getting tired just thinking about all this running around.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
hey guys, glad to see the football boards perking up!

i brought a topic on bo (never posted there before. lol) but what do you guys think would be THE BEST 2011 rc auto #1/1? (nt and exq. not included since it's not live..)

with many products out for 2011 from panini and topps as well as leaf and upper deck, what do you guys think is THE BEST and $$ RC auto #1/1 (no plates..) out there so far?

with sp authentic not having nfl logo shield auto #1/1 for this year's product, i will switch it out with the future watch on card auto #1/1

i have checked topps five stars but doesn't seem to have a #1/1 auto parallel, except the dual logo patch #1/1 (not going to consider it a rc) and those lettermen patch auto #1/1's

ad lastly, NT and EXQ is not out yet..

so far, and i am sure i've missed some, here's some of the 2011 rc auto #1/1's

1) ud sp authentic future watch auto #1/1 - love the design and on card auto

2) panini gold standard shield logo patch auto #1/1 - havent seen one in person but damn looks good as well

3) contenders front row rc ticket auto #1/1 - havent seen one in hand yet for this year but on card auto and horizontal pic looks good

4) certified materials freshman fabrics quad logo patch auto #1/1 - a big plus that's it is on card auto but never been a fan of this card for some reason..doesn't seem to hold value well

5) topps finest superfractor rc auto #1/1 - seems as if they have two rc variations. the on card auto and the patch with sticker auto #1/1. prefer on the on card over patch sticker imho.

6) bowman sterling superfractor rc auto #1/1 - too similar to finest..

7) donruss elite black status auto #1/1 - they also dont seem to hold value..

8) topps platinum - too similar to finest and bowman sterling...

9) topps chrome superfractor auto #1/1 - classic, on card auto this year again with a nice design. plus, with bowman chrome as an insert to topps chrome without a superfractor, i like this best

10) the 2nd rate ones -

topps prime quad logo patch #1/1 (gorgeous)
crown royale die cut auto #1/1
plates and patches logo patch auto #1/1
topps precision jumbo patch auto #1/1
triple threads plaintum auto #1/1 (ew)
topps supreme (way too many variations but i would say the platinum version) topps prime auto #1/1
topps inception (i like it but i dont think it holds value well, either)
leaf metal draft prismatic auto #1/1

and im sure i've missed a handful of products so far..

it's def. a long read. lol

so what do you guys think is THE rc auto #1/1 so far produced this year?

dave

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I think right now the TC superfractor auto is the card to have. Many would probably disagree but I would put the Certified quad logo/auto second at this point.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
deceptikon1978 said:
I think right now the TC superfractor auto is the card to have. Many would probably disagree but I would put the Certified quad logo/auto second at this point.

i agree too. i have tc super auto 1/1 as the #1 so far this year maybe out of technicality due to exquisite not having nfl licensed product. past years, when they had the players with the pro uni as well as the shield patch auto #1/1 would be THE card and 2nd being sp authentic nfl shield patch auto #1/1 second but now with panini and topps, i def. think tc super auto holds the most value. plus, and a big plus, is how it's on card! i dont ever remember football topps chrome being on card autos

dave

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good afternoon. Tonight is going to be exciting - I'll be having my first beer since before Christmas :lol: . Unfortunately, I have to stop at one. Definitely looking forward to it though. I miss the taste of an ice cold Bud with a slice of pizza.

gt2590 said:
Good morning all!
For those who are only around on the weekend, CM did a nice write-up Thursady about the upcoming UD "Legends" on the FCB Blog page.

Well thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts