Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mansfield, MA Show Sunday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Going to be crazy again I bet with Milt Schmidt in the house. I remember last year when he signed. Line never went down the entire time he was there. I may go get him again.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Going to be crazy again I bet with Milt Schmidt in the house. I remember last year when he signed. Line never went down the entire time he was there. I may go get him again.

milt schmidt? really?
lol at this silly hobby

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
matchpenalty said:

Didnt know who milt schmidt was so looked him up. 93 year old member of the hockey HOF, not a bad guest...

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Wish I was going to be there.

bigpops65 said:
Show at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield tomorrow. Anyone going?

I'll be setup, as usual. Hope to see some people there!

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
klute14 said:
Wish I was going to be there.

bigpops65 said:
Show at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield tomorrow. Anyone going?

I'll be setup, as usual. Hope to see some people there!

You going to the Altman show at the end of the month? I won't be setup, but will stop by on Saturday

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
phillyfan0417 said:
matchpenalty said:

Didnt know who milt schmidt was so looked him up. 93 year old member of the hockey HOF, not a bad guest...

It was INSANE for Milt. He didn't stop for 2 1/2 hours, at the minimum. One of the longest lines there has been there for a retired player. Second maybe only to Jim Rice. No joke.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yep, Milt crushed again. Amazing guy that old still does signings and line never ends. Last year was same. Doug keeps prices down. Milt has had to have done a ton of shows, but fans always still come out to get him. His auto is still very good for his age.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
someone dig me out some Canseco inserts I need from Frenchy's table.. or any table for that matter! refer to the wantlist on my website if you see something and want to check if I have it or not. website in sig.

Members online

Latest posts