Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread ***********3/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
medical condition kept me up till 4:00 this morning . At least i can sit here for awile AFTER I GET COFFEE

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
tramers said:
medical condition kept me up till 4:00 this morning . At least i can sit here for awile AFTER I GET COFFEE

whats wrong Barry?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
the body has too many internal parts that don't flush well and diabetes kicking my butt . I had two operations dowm stairs a few years ago ,had to learn how to walk again .

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
tramers said:
the body has too many internal parts that don't flush well and diabetes kicking my butt . I had two operations dowm stairs a few years ago ,had to learn how to walk again .
:grouphug:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
bought 10 packs of 2012 topps baseball - bored and had $20.00 ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: maybe make 15 .
i figure anything after 75 is bonus 15 to go

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
Morning, men.

Hope you get better, Barry.

Church and more baseball tournament play today. One kid is staying home though. Being out in the cold yesterday he's developed a terrible cough.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
chadwright said:
Morning, men.

Church and more baseball tournament play today. One kid is staying home though. Being out in the cold yesterday he's developed a terrible cough.

Morning Chad. Hope the little one feels better soon. Sick kids are hard to deal with sometimes. Emotionally that is. Hate to see them feeling like crap.

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
Resident Bay Fan said:
chadwright said:
Morning, men.

Morning Chad. Hope the little one feels better soon. Sick kids are hard to deal with sometimes. Emotionally that is. Hate to see them feeling like crap.

Thanks, man. The worst part is he really doesn't want to be pulled from his game. They are having a lot of fun.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Sorry to hear about your health issues, Barry. :( :grouphug:
Chad - Hope your sons cough doesn't linger. Hate hearing about a sick child. Should only happen to bad people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts