Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pickups from Orland Park show and Weekend Mailday - PC Adds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChipperFanInChicago

Jan 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Stopped by the Orland Park show on Saturday morning...didn't expect to see much since it was a Saturday, but it turned out to be a pretty good show. Didn't plan on spending much money either, so i was able to trade for most of this without losing any of my key PC cards. Then Saturday morning I received a card i've been wanting for a while from a board member. I purchased this from Daveyou and i spent a little extra to get it overnighted and Dave got it here in time. I can't say enough about Dave and how great of an asset he is to the boards. I inquired about this card after i lost it on ebay, and he said he would need time to think. Finally came back to me two weeks later ready to sell it to me. I glad that it fell into such a great board members hands, and thanks for the PC addition Dave. Dave is good people for sure!

ORLAND SHOW PICKUPS:
MagicEatonLaimbeer.jpg

EddieMathews.jpg

HavlatJersey.jpg

TTT1stOverall.jpg

And my favorite pick up from the show...been wanting this card for a while now just couldn't pay what they've been going for on ebay...
PujolsChipBats.jpg

MAILDAY FROM Daveyou!!! Thanks Dave
UDSPGameUsedallstarpatchauto.jpg

Members online

Latest posts