Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How a cut auto should be done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
brauny said:
It would be better if the card was horizontal and made a tad larger.

:lol: :lol: :lol: now there is someone who will truly never give Topps any credit for a job well done

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
homerun28aa said:
brauny said:
It would be better if the card was horizontal and made a tad larger.

:lol: :lol: :lol: now there is someone who will truly never give Topps any credit for a job well done

Make it two people
Nice yes, however here is my complaint, the T206 original card is vertical, the cut is horizontal, yet framed vertically. No matter how you display it, either the card or the cut will always be facing the wrong way.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Love it. These were a great idea and executed really well.

I did a similar thing with a 1933 Tattoo Orbit Dick Porter card and a cut. Acetate window for the card, etc.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Honestly, the only thing I would do differently would possibly be to put the bat off Cobb card in there since it's my favorite of the Cobb T206s. I'm just nitpicking and I'm sure some of the other criticisms of the card the same, but I really can't find any legitimate fault with it.

200lbhockeyplayer said:
Love it. These were a great idea and executed really well.

I did a similar thing with a 1933 Tattoo Orbit Dick Porter card and a cut. Acetate window for the card, etc.

thisthreadisworthless.jpg

;)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
It's a really nice design, but I agree about the cut being vertical.

And...there are plenty of Cobb cuts out there. That is not one of the better ones I've seen. Horribly faded.

Members online

Latest posts