Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bagwell Promos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktho540

Feb 9, 2012
Ive been going through my promo Stash again and found these 2 Bagwell Promos....Ive looked on ebay and havent seen either one listed...the one on the left is a Gold Steel promo and the one on the right is a finest promo that says "rare Refractor" on the back,although its not a refractor at all!!!.....My question is,are these tough to find or is it that I just havent come across them yet???

IMG_0168.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
The Finest is not tough at all; it was the dealer promo. My guess is there are more 1997 Gold "refractor" Promos than Gold Bagwells in the cases.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Your steel promo is pretty tough. The big ones in the set sell for $20 to $100 usually. I've sold a couple of Jeter's for over $100, but most of the other guys are in the $20 to $55 range. I'd guess the Bagwell in about the $13 to $17 range. And George is correct on the Finest, it's junk:

Here is one for $2.97 or best offer on ebay that's been there for awhile:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/B05136-1997...0425638318?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item53eb0ac9ae

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
The other guys are right. The finest isn't rare at all. But the gold steel comes up on the bay every once in a while. I believe one ended just last week that had a $20 bin, but I don't think anyone nabbed it.

ktho540

Feb 9, 2012
Thanks for the help guys,,,,I knew you guys would know!!!!!

I have tons more promos and I know most are worth next to squat...Ill continue to post the ones Im not sure about,in hopes that you guys can help!!!!!

ClarkFan....I dont know how you do it..You always seem to get the best prices for your Promos!!!

Members online