Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BUYING: Harper Retail Ref, Diamond/Golden Codes, Marisnick+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
I am a serious buyer, but am not looking to pay over ebay prices...

I have paypal ready for the following:

Bryce Harper retail refractors - red, silver, and gold (the more the better!)
2011 Topps Diamond Codes (6/30/12 expiration - need these shipped to me, not PMed)
2011 Topps DGolden Giveaway Codes (need these shipped to me, not PMed)

Chrome, Autos, Parallels of:
Jake Marisnick
Jacob Turner
Kyle Parker

Also, buying chrome autos of:
AJ *******
Scooter Gennett
Jared Mitchell
AJ Cole
Blake Smith
Wagner Mateo
Eric Thames

Please PM me with what you have available and a dlvd price. Thanks!

Columbuscards

Jul 22, 2010
Hey man I have a Harper value gold ref and red ref and three diamond codes (I only think two will work so i will throw one in free) for $14 dlvd.

Lmk thanks.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I'm just going to assume you are chrome_ball on ebay as well. What is your philosophy on making offers on ebay? You're either right on or you low ball like crazy. I just don't get it.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I'm just going to assume you are chrome_ball on ebay as well. What is your philosophy on making offers on ebay? You're either right on or you low ball like crazy. I just don't get it.

It just depends on the item, the seller, and if I am looking to buy something to keep or flip (and how it will be flipped). I usually start quite low and see what happens. You would be surprised how it works out sometimes. Most sellers who have issues with low offers utilize the auto-decline feature.

BTW, do you have some of the above cards for sale? :)

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
chrome_ball said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

It just depends on the item, the seller, and if I am looking to buy something to keep or flip (and how it will be flipped). I usually start quite low and see what happens. You would be surprised how it works out sometimes. Most sellers who have issues with low offers utilize the auto-decline feature.

BTW, do you have some of the above cards for sale? :)

I've got about 400 or so Golden Codes available, but I'm pretty set at $2.50 per card.

egon8

Aug 7, 2008
I have this lot for sale:

Harper Reds = 5
Harper Silvers = 3
Harper Gold = 1
Diamond Codes (6/30/12) = 2

$20 DLVD.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Latest posts