Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball card shops in Richmond, KY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I am working in Richmond, KY and was wondering if there are any shops worth going to. A quick google search found one called The Best Little Card Shop. I was wondering if it was worth going to and if there is another that I may have missed.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Erich said:
I am working in Richmond, KY and was wondering if there are any shops worth going to. A quick google search found one called The Best Little Card Shop. I was wondering if it was worth going to and if there is another that I may have missed.

Never been to that one. Never hurts to check them out. Would like to know what you think of it. There are a couple in Lexington, and a really nice one I go to way too often in Louisville.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I"d like to know how it turns out as well. I used to live in Louisville area but now live in Eastern KY, about an hour away from Richmond. There is a local card shop here that I have yet to check out...just haven't made the time to do it.

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I have been to that shop as my inlaws live in Richmond. It's a small shop but ok it passes the time. He had lots of wax options and a good singles selection as well. It has been a while since I have been there so I'm not sure if its still there or not but worth checking out! But not mind blowing by any means......

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts