Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Diamond Giveaway - eGift Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exp619

Mar 6, 2012
Hello!

You've received an e-Gift Card from The Topps Diamond Giveaway

Gift Amount: $10.00
e-Gift Card #: 37**********A

I just received this e-mail from Topps, I barely noticed it in the sea of PM's from that other thread. haha

DSC01675.jpg

Anyway, I don't shop at the Topps store, is there a FCB member that you guys can nominate that I can give this e-Gift card to?

I'm new to the board and don't really know anyone yet, but I already have a respect for your passion of collecting. So, I would like to give back.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
exp619 said:
Hello!

You've received an e-Gift Card from The Topps Diamond Giveaway

Gift Amount: $10.00
e-Gift Card #: 37**********A

I just received this e-mail from Topps, I barely noticed it in the sea of PM's from that other thread. haha

DSC01675.jpg

Anyway, I don't shop at the Topps store, is there a FCB member that you guys can nominate that I can give this e-Gift card to?

I'm new to the board and don't really know anyone yet, but I already have a respect for your passion of collecting. So, I would like to give back.

Welcome to the boards! You should do a small contest for it.

exp619

Mar 6, 2012
That'll be cool. I don't have any ideas for a contest tho.

It's a legit giveaway tho, I don't really care for the Diamond giveaway stuff I was just busting Value boxes because like everyone else. I seen the hits coming out of them and got motivated.

I should of just sold the codes. ::facepalm::

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
The e-gift card is crap.They're shipping is about twice what it should be, and all the retail junk they have can be found at Wal-Mart or Target for less.I was going to place an order weeks ago, but upon checkout quickly canceled my order.

exp619

Mar 6, 2012
Damn, the economy must be REALLY in sh*ts. Can't even give away $10 these days. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts