Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Artist's Interview and a Sportkings E Painted Card Preview:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
As many of you know, Jared Kelley is the artist that painted all those wonderful Goodwin Champions Masterpiece Presidents cards. He is now painting for Dr. Price and is working on cards that will soon release in Sportkings Series E.

He recently did an interview, and I thought some of you might enjoy reading it. Included is a sneak peak at another masterpiece he painted for SK E. Here is the link:

Behind The Art Card: Interview With Sport Kings Lead Portrait Painter Jared Kelley Sports Card Info

The quality of his work is outstanding. His cards will be a valuable addition to the Sportkings product line.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Cool stuff...Does anybody know who the other Goodwin Masterpiece artists are? I'd like to know what other projects they're working on or have worked on as well.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
highphat said:
Cool stuff...Does anybody know who the other Goodwin Masterpiece artists are? I'd like to know what other projects they're working on or have worked on as well.

Kelly Akins, I believe Ken Joudrey, and not sure of the last one. I can't read his signature:

Members online

Latest posts