Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday Jim Rice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Jim Ed turns 59 today!

Post what ya got!

ricessauu.jpg

riceauto200.jpg

rice015.jpg

rice002.jpg

ricetagpatch.jpg

riceboggs.jpg

6batsox.jpg

Just a few of my favorites :)

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Do you really want me to post???? :D

Scott and Donutme, any chance either of you would be willing to part with the Rice/Yaz dual auto?
Besides the Decades Platinum 1/1, this is the last one that I need to complete the rainbow.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
rebelpawn said:
klute14 said:

Okay, why not.

This is one of the toughest cards that I had to obtain.
With a print run of 15, you would think that a couple would pop up.
I have seen on other one and that auction was ended early. I have been offered $400 for this card:
jr8.jpg

This one speaks for itself:
jr96.jpg

This is just a sharp card:
jr169.jpg

Can't beat this on card auto:
jr429.jpg

And one of only 2 bat barrel cards made:
jr417.jpg

Give us a top 5 at least Keith!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
klute14 said:

Scott and Donutme, any chance either of you would be willing to part with the Rice/Yaz dual auto?
Besides the Decades Platinum 1/1, this is the last one that I need to complete the rainbow.

...sorry Keith, no-can-do :cry: :cry: ......will keep my eyes out for you...... :shock: :shock:

Only need a handful more to complete the Ult. Signature Dual set. Slow going but my favorite modern autographed set.

Good luck....and nice Rice's. Was waiting for you to post.... :D

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Not cards, but these are some of my favorites pictures of Rice that I took during the 2009 HOF Induction Weekend. Does anyone know if he signs TTM? I've never looked into it, but I'd love to get one of these signed!

th_Book56.jpg

th_LegendsEvent7.jpg

th_Book54.jpg

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
ManOfSteal said:
Does anyone know if he signs TTM? I've never looked into it, but I'd love to get one of these signed!

I know that there have been a couple of successes using the NESN address but I have tried about 5-10 time in the last couple of years with no luck.

Latest posts