Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08-09 ROY

Who do you think will win ROY next year?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I think if the he fully recovers from his injury,Greg Oden will win it.

Edit: Just a reminder, I said If he is healthy.
I know he's going to be awful just because I picked him.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Wow, I knew he won the summer league mvp, but I didn't know he dropped 29.8 ppg!
Nice.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Watch out for the Blazers this year. Aldridge is moving to his true position (PF), and with Oden, Roy, and Bayless in the lineup, this team WILL make the playoffs this year.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
There aren't enough balls in Portland for Oden to win it...Beasley will be counted on to light it up in Miami. Keep an eye on Jerryd Bayless and Anthony Randolph.

disengager

Aug 7, 2008
Seattle
I'm going to vote Oden even though I don't think he'll be the focal point of the team. I think he can put up good enough numbers to win it, kid is poised for domination.

G

How is Oden eligble? Isn't this going to be his second season? I know he sat out with injury last season, so he's still considered a rookie? Or am I just crazy?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Sam Banks said:
How is Oden eligble? Isn't this going to be his second season? I know he sat out with injury last season, so he's still considered a rookie? Or am I just crazy?

From what I understand he is still considered a rookie for this upcoming season, but I'm not 100% sure though.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Wehttam6 said:
Sam Banks said:

From what I understand he is still considered a rookie for this upcoming season, but I'm not 100% sure though.

That is correct. Same thing happened with Zydrunas Ilgauskas where he sat out his entire rookie season because of a foot injury, and was then eligible for the award (of course he didn't get it, but was still able to).

Members online

No members online now.