Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wtb 2011 and 2012 Topps diamond sparkle, cognac, gold, /2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
1- Hope Diamond /60
7- cognac sparkle
12- sparkle
4- gold /2011

$20 dlvd PP gift

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Thanks but that's a little more than I'd like to pay if it's all commons. I'd like to pay around eBay prices, which seems to be 30-40 cents per cognac and sparkle.

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
Junior Griffey said:
Thanks but that's a little more than I'd like to pay if it's all commons. I'd like to pay around eBay prices, which seems to be 30-40 cents per cognac and sparkle.

No problem. Though I searched Ebay before putting the price together. The blue Carrasco ended for almost $4 and each congac and sparkle I found, if the players I have, ended for $1.19 on average.

Total Ebay $ came to about $27. So I offered them at $20 with free shipping. Thought it was fair.

But thanks anyway.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Diamond:

Aaron Heilman
Heath Bell
Jordan Walden
Chris DeNorfia
Carlos Beltran

Gold /2011:

Jeff Francis
George Sherrill

Cognac:

Fred Lewis
Carlos Guillen
Greg Maddux SP
Joe DiMaggio SP

Interested in any or all?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
No problem at all. I don't really need the Hope and wasn't sure what players to set a price.

Titans74 said:
Junior Griffey said:

No problem. Though I searched Ebay before putting the price together. The blue Carrasco ended for almost $4 and each congac and sparkle I found, if the players I have, ended for $1.19 on average.

Total Ebay $ came to about $27. So I offered them at $20 with free shipping. Thought it was fair.

But thanks anyway.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I'm your man. I just sold a lot of 99 cognacs & diamonds last week! Anyway here's what I've gotten since then

12 Diamonds-chris gimenez, alex white rc, carl crawford, eric thames rc, steve pearce, koduke fukudome, vladimir guerrero, matt downs, shawn camp, rich thompson, louis coleman rc, brandon wood
20 Cognac-Tom Seaver legends SP, Justin Morneau, Kosuke Fukudome, sam fuld, josh willingham, jered weaver ASG, david price, aubrey huff, jeanmar gomez, latroy hawkins, jason marquis, brandon snyder rc, clayton kershaw, chance ruffin rc, trevor hoffman, travis wood x2, andrew mccutchen ASG, jeff francoeur, alex white rookie debut,
27 Gold's #'d/2011-nate mclouth, ricky romero, todd helton, scott sizemore, willie harris, elliot johnson, mike cameron, alex presley rc, russ martin, justin turner, justin upton ASG, allen craig, Robinson Cano ASG, Josh Judy RC, lance berkman, Chance Ruffin RC, Matt Kemp ASG, Tony Campana RC, Wellington Castillo, Dustin Moseley, Jose Iglesias RC, Jeff Karstens, Matt Stairs, Chris Dickerson, Orlando Hudson, Matt Treanor, JJ Hardy

$18 DLVD (.305 dlvd per card)

I've also got a buttload of Topps60 and the Diamond Duos and Kimbrell Minis if you need those.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
You sure you don't want anymore. I have a couple SP's in my list - I'm at work and can't get those to you until about 3 MST but I can get you that list if you're still interested.

Members online

Latest posts