Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jacked Up Sterling 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
My other thread got overshadowed by comments on my Matt Moore that I got in. No one really gave me any help or advice, which is what FCB has always been really good at. Here is the card in question:

scan0019-3.jpg

scan0020-1.jpg

There is a piece of tape under the Autograph sticker. I would think this is unacceptable for any card much less a 1/1 in a somewhat High End product. Nimmo's cards sell pretty well. Is there any chance they would replace it with something half way decent? Please let me know what you guys think. I have never run in to this problem before and would like some feedback from you guys that have.

Once again thanks for your input.

Brian

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
I'm an advocate for on-card autos

putting a sticker on a card isn't the same as just them signing the card

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
This may sound like a crazy idea, but have you tried contacting them? It would take them 3 mins to remove the one sticker and put another.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Considering it's a printing plate, and the tape is clearly under the sticker, I'd say it shouldn't matter. It's obvious that it came that way originally to anyone who buys it.

Members online

No members online now.