Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who are your favorite personalities on MLB Network...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Aside from Peter Gammons, I think Brian Kinney is really good on CC.

I like Harold Reynolds and Jon Hart too.

Amsinger had huge stacks of cards in his office in one of the segments a few days ago, maybe from that topps show that aired recently?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Like Peter Gammons and Harold Reynolds.

Can't stand Matt Vasgersian. He totally ruined that Baseball IQ show they had. He wouldn't shut up while the guys were trying to answer the questions.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I really like them all except billy ripken. Just something about him. And brynes needs a haircut.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
jay1065 said:
Mitch Williams and Harold Reynolds.

Agreed.

Also really liked Barry Larkin.... hopefully he goes back now that he used ESPN to get into the HOF.

Larkin and Reynolds were always good together.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Gammons, who's only on very rarely anymore, is really the only one I like alot.

Reynolds, Kinney and Hart are OK, but nothing special IMO.

Still waiting for MLBN to pry Ravech away from the four-letter Network, which would be the tombstone on an already dying BBT...

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Surprised no one has mentioned Dan Plesac. He is legitimately funny, and IMO the best MLB Network has. He really gets into the highlights as well-just a good personality.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I really like almost all of their personalities. BUT, I can't stand Mitch Williams. He comes off as a complete buffoon. Some of the things he says are completely moronic. It is hard to believe he was ever a player.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Love Vasgersion, miss him in Milwaukee. Same with Dan Plesac and his energy.

Can't stand Harold Reynolds, I see that I am in the minority, but for me he tries to hard, and it seems as though he gets his facts mixed up more often than the others. Or he seems to be everyones pal.

Eric Brynes was HORRIBLE at first- seems to have toned down his act lately.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
This guy
img462.jpg

I also love watching Kevin Millar and Chris Rose. They are hillarious together.

Members online

Latest posts