Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last few weeks worth of pickups & FCB BGS Group Results.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Sold a few cards to pick up some of these and I made a few trades. I haven't had this much activity in a while. Sorry for the bad scans. I am having a hard time getting the surface of my scanner clean. Here are the results.

bdp-starling-swihart-autos.jpg

jurickson-profar-auto-x2.jpg

Just got these in from the January FCB Group Submission. If you haven't take advantage of this, you are missing out. Massonphillip does a great job at running the submission each month. The Profar wasn't part of the submission, I picked it up last week for $80.
bgs-mail.jpg

Thought the Abreu gold was the cleanest card I have had in a while. Just goes to show you there is never a sure thing.
bgs-mail2.jpg

My goal for 2012 was to pick up 3 new HOF Signing Bonus's, so I am off to a good start.
signingbonus-mark-teixeira-11-100-white.jpg

signingbonus-mark-buehrle-127-200-black.jpg

signingbonus-tony-perez-pinstripelogo-53-250.jpg

mike-schmidt-signingbonus-68-100.jpg

Picked this up in a trade with jake9494. Cost me a few pc cards, but I am happy with this one. It will be in the March BGS FCB Group Sub.
evan-longoria-refractor-auto.jpg

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Re: Last few weeks worth of pickups

jpruitt2 said:
Russ S. said:
Great stuff man.

That Lindor.... :shock: :shock:

Thanks. Any idea what kind of premium the Lindor would bring?
No clue, but he's selling well!
I have a BC Purple Auto there now. I can only dream of a Pristine.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
Re: Last few weeks worth of pickups

Russ S. said:
jpruitt2 said:
[quote="Russ S.":y5jovwe4]Great stuff man.

That Lindor.... :shock: :shock:

Thanks. Any idea what kind of premium the Lindor would bring?
No clue, but he's selling well!
I have a BC Purple Auto there now. I can only dream of a Pristine.[/quote:y5jovwe4]

i sold my base 10/10 for $135 on ebay 2 weeks ago (paid $13+$10 to grade). with the recent spike, i would say you're looking at $350-400+. i'll give you $300 right now. :) GLWS.

GL Russ on the Purp.

edit: congrats on the grades. some sweet cards fosho.

Members online

Latest posts