Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

friday night i'm bored, in front of scanner so what the hell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
Its Friday, Im Bored and in front of my scanner so i figure i'd scan som recent pick ups and cool cards to show off, you should do the same if your bored! i'd love to see them, why the hell not right were bored :lol: ! Nothing crazy high end here just some cards on my desk
File298.jpg

File299.jpg

File300.jpg

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
got this in from upper deck today, only waited close to a year for it :lol: the post mark was from north carolina they move?
File294.jpg

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
Russ S. said:
asmsportscards said:
got this in from upper deck today, only waited close to a year for it :lol: the post mark was from north carolina they move?

That's nice!
i had to finally call them out on there facedbook page to get it! that was monday fedex was at me door this morning with card

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
thought this thread would be cooler then its turning out to be (oh yea btw i have A.D.D so i'll just keep on going )
File296.jpg

File290.jpg

File295.jpg

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Damn, so now I need to be Jealous Joe C and Anthony? What is this world coming to?

At least I still have the puke sandle :lol: :lol: :lol:
come on skrip lets see some of that baez stash!!!

Members online

Latest posts