Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********3/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
To damn early to be up...we move the rest of the store today...fml for being up so dang early...

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
tramers said:
I hate second /third shifts

i like it. Even when i was in junior and high school, i always stayed up late past midnight. i like nights, have never been much of a morning person, especially waking up early to go to work :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I worked fourth when at police dept = first , second second , third third third off two ,2 first three of second one third , liked the rotation

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
36360185.jpg

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Ty Hope said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/base ... ibute.html

That was a great hit. I have to think though that Topps Tribute is going to return one of the lowest average ROIs per case of any product they have put out in the past couple of years. Even with the Bowman Sterling give away, especially when you consider the restrictions on actually redeeming the box of Sterling.

This is one of the weakest "high end" products that they ever released in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts