Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 McFarlane series 21 announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
release date is March 2009. the lineup includes...

Sidney Crosby (3rd figure)
Jason Spezza (2nd)
Mats Sundin (3rd)
Roberto Luongo (3rd)
Paul Stastny (debut)
Carey Price (debut)
Alex Tanguay (2nd)
Sheldon Souray (2nd)

I was really hoping for a Marc-Andre Fleury. maybe later in the year.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I know T-Mac loves his Oilers, but another Souray?

C'mon! I don't think the US stores need anymore of them unless they will sell them as a set with the last one.

And what team is the Sundin figure going to be? Nobody wants him as a Prowler. UGH!

Finally, Chicago has some players worthy of a figure, so maybe later in the year?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I don't think this is a very good lineup. I love Crosby but he just had a figure last year and I totally agree there is no need for another Souray. as for Sundin they are probably hoping he signs with a big market team. I will probably pick up the Cary Price and I would definitely buy a Patrick Kane one if it was released.

Knuckles

Oct 2, 2008
Kamloops, BC
I just came across the latest McFarlane figures today at London Drugs (Smyth, Cherry, Esposito habs etc..) and wow did the quality ever go downhill in this series.. I really hope the Maurice Richard and others coming out soon are better than these.

edited to add: I was excited about this series coming out as the pictures of them on their website looked outstanding as they do on the back of the packaging but the product not so much.

- Garret

Members online