Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SEMESTER MAILDAY- Huge Shoutouts to Jlyles and Tramers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
Boarding at Uni definately has its advantages but it also means all my mail is shipped to my home in Connecticut. This makes returning for vacation a great day for opening mail.

Firstly, I'd like to shoutout Tramers who sent me this card for FREE! I am absolutely love it and will keep it forever. It looks great with my new chrome auto which you will see later. Tramers I thank you so much for this awesome card, it is truly the highlite of my collection.
tramerslove.jpg

Lastly, I'd like to give a big shoutout to my man Jlyles who sent me these cards, along with about 15 more that I won't scan, because they will never ever be for trade. The Springer fits perfectly in my Uconn and Blue refractor PC's. I think I'm up to about 60 different blue refractors now. Also, the Profar. Elite is my favorite card of his. I love the foil finish. Remember to hit him up if you have any rare Reggie Sanders or Gabe Kapler cards.
springer.jpg
elizzzy.jpg

Now my purchases:

Picked this up when he got traded to the Yanks, should be fun watching him pitch this summer. Card looks..different, I like it.
pineda-1.jpg

I bought a box of 08 bowman jumbo as a birthday present to myself. Pulled a Waring xfractor, Liddi blue refractor, and this:
heyward.jpg

Really great box, just one prospect auto though.

Pulled this at a shop near Uni, just 5 packs. /25:
rendon.jpg

And now my group sub from january just came in Wednesday, I am very pleased, and even got 2 free grading vouchers for the extra weeks wait. My first pristine.
valiant-1.jpg
blue.jpg

chrome-1.jpg
elitegreen.jpg

metal.jpg

Nothing is for trade or sale.

Thanks for the looks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts