Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is This Guaranteed to Be Resealed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
This guy is making a TON of money on these resealed packs. I mean, that Legendary Cuts pack is over 200 bucks
already. This proves their is still a TON of money to be made on the stupid.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Quick story on these... I once sold an Elvin Puello 2006 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto on eBay. I forget the numbering, but let's just say it was 14/50. A couple weeks later, I was searching eBay for 2006 Bowman Gold Refractors and happened to come across a "2006 Bowman Chrome Guaranteed Gold Refractor Auto Hot Pack" and coincidentally, the seller was the guy who bought my Elvin Puello. I messaged the buyer of said "hot pack" asking if he happened to pull an Elvin Puello Gold Refractor Auto numbered 14/50 and he replied with "How did you know?"

Tells you all you need to know.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
xcantgobackx said:
Quick story on these... I once sold an Elvin Puello 2006 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto on eBay. I forget the numbering, but let's just say it was 14/50. A couple weeks later, I was searching eBay for 2006 Bowman Gold Refractors and happened to come across a "2006 Bowman Chrome Guaranteed Gold Refractor Auto Hot Pack" and coincidentally, the seller was the guy who bought my Elvin Puello. I messaged the buyer of said "hot pack" asking if he happened to pull an Elvin Puello Gold Refractor Auto numbered 14/50 and he replied with "How did you know?"

Tells you all you need to know.

I have a similar story. After busting a half case of Triple Threads, I sold a booklet and listed the serial number in my auction. I later saw a person selling gaurenteed hot packs with Triple Threads booklets in them. I read the feedback and one sucker mentioned the exact same card and serial number. I sent the sucker a question on one of his eBay auctions and sent him the link to my compleed auction. He later contacted me and thanked me. He was able to obtain a full refund! :)

Tom

Members online

Latest posts