Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Spring Training Thread - 3/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Brandon Beachy vs. Jaime Garcia
James Shields
Tim Lincecum
Shelby Miller vs. Jordan Zimmermann
Joe Wieland

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
The Angels have almost their whole starting lineup healthy out there. Only missing Kendrys Morales who says he is only a few days away after running the basses. They also have Jered Weaver on the mound.

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
Russ S. said:
Jacob Turner got *****! And not in a good way... :?

1.2 IP 4H 6R 6ER 2BB 1SO 1HR

SELL SELL SELL

Off topic but using the term ***** in that fashion is incredibly offensive. If you had a family member or friend affected by it you wouldn't use the term so frivolously. I don't want to start anything, I just want people to be more aware of the language they use here. Back to the topic on hand, never been a Jacob Turner fan; doesn't miss enough bats to be an ace.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
+1 on everything you wrote

MadHandle11 said:
Russ S. said:
Jacob Turner got *****! And not in a good way... :?

1.2 IP 4H 6R 6ER 2BB 1SO 1HR

SELL SELL SELL

Off topic but using the term ***** in that fashion is incredibly offensive. If you had a family member or friend affected by it you wouldn't use the term so frivolously. I don't want to start anything, I just want people to be more aware of the language they use here. Back to the topic on hand, never been a Jacob Turner fan; doesn't miss enough bats to be an ace.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
MadHandle11 said:
Off topic but using the term ***** in that fashion is incredibly offensive.

Huffamaniac said:

Joshua.Roundtree said:
I guess if I would have included the word 'rape' in my post it would have been all good.

If you guys SERIOUSLY got offended by my comment of Turner getting completely corn holed, PLEASE PLEASE don't turn on your TV's EVER!
You guys may not be able to handle it.

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
Russ S. said:
MadHandle11 said:
Off topic but using the term ***** in that fashion is incredibly offensive.

Huffamaniac said:

[quote="Joshua.Roundtree":1pw5vv78] I guess if I would have included the word 'rape' in my post it would have been all good.

If you guys SERIOUSLY got offended by my comment of Turner getting completely corn holed, PLEASE PLEASE don't turn on your TV's EVER
You guys may not be able to handle it.[/quote:1pw5vv78]
Your an idiot. So your saying that if your daughter or wife gets *****, it makes it okay because its also on tv? Get off your high horse over pulling a harper, your obviously a ******* *********

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MiracleMatthew said:
Your an idiot. So your saying that if your daughter or wife gets *****, it makes it okay because its also on tv? Get off your high horse over pulling a harper, your obviously a ******* *********
If you're going to call someone an idiot, you might want to check your grammar.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
ChasHawk said:
MiracleMatthew said:
Your an idiot. So your saying that if your daughter or wife gets *****, it makes it okay because its also on tv? Get off your high horse over pulling a harper, your obviously a fracking *********
If you're going to call someone an idiot, you might want to check your grammar.

Too bad there's no "thanks" button, I'd have pressed it...

Back to topic: Peavy got rocked (2.1 IP, 8H, 6R, 6ER, 2BB, 1K, 0HR), and Jemile Weeks is still killing it!!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I would not be surprised at all if Catricala is on the opening day 25 man roster, from what I have heard he has significantly improved his defense at third in the off-season.

Members online

Latest posts