Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$$$ 25 2011 Topps Packs from Value Boxes FOR SALE $$$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advan24r

Jun 4, 2011
SF Bay Area
Just bought 5 VALUE BOXES today and just wanted to open up the CHROME PACKS for autos and keep the retail harpers. Didn't get any autos nor any color. I don't care much about lower end stuff nor the parallels/inserts in Topps. All I want is Harper =P So these unopened packs are for sale as a LOT

25 packs for $32 OBO.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
Uh, Topps packs are $1.99 at my LCS, is there some special reason I should pay $2.50 to you? Are they magic packs?
Value packs at Walmart are $10.98, so 5 of them would be about $55, and we get everything. Wow! You would get
the Chrome packs, the Harpers and make a profit to boot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! What a maroon...

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
You'd have to discount quite a bit more from that to get any biters. You're asking almost as much as it would cost to just buy 5 value boxes (from Walmart) and you've taken the most valuable part from them (chrome pack, Harper topper, Diamond code). On top of that, I'm guessing you would have noticed if any of the topps packs had a GU in them, not saying you'd do that though ;)

Advan24r

Jun 4, 2011
SF Bay Area
WoundedDuck said:
You'd have to discount quite a bit more from that to get any biters. You're asking almost as much as it would cost to just buy 5 value boxes (from Walmart) and you've taken the most valuable part from them (chrome pack, Harper topper, Diamond code). On top of that, I'm guessing you would have noticed if any of the topps packs had a GU in them, not saying you'd do that though ;)

PRICE has been ADJUSTED. I was not aware of the single pack value since I never buy them. Also, I can emphasize that these were not searched. Again, I don't care for GUs nor their inserts.

Titans74

Oct 28, 2010
Nah, I'll pass. I'll buy the whole value box for a few bucks more. 5 boxes cost me $58 and change.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
If you look it up these are actual not even real retail packs, they are like a mini retail pack they made just for the value boxes... maybe 75-80 cents a pop if you are lucky. glws

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Eamon said:
If you look it up these are actual not even real retail packs, they are like a mini retail pack they made just for the value boxes... maybe 75-80 cents a pop if you are lucky. glws

Honestly your price of $45 won't get you any buyers I'll save you the suspense. You should have started at $1.05 or maybe $1.10 a pack and let someone who actually wants these things work you down to $1 per pack gift and shipped.

Advan24r

Jun 4, 2011
SF Bay Area
homerun28aa said:
Eamon said:

Honestly your price of $45 won't get you any buyers I'll save you the suspense. You should have started at $1.05 or maybe $1.10 a pack and let someone who actually wants these things work you down to $1 per pack gift and shipped.

Sounds good...price readjusted =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online