Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big Autograph Lot-Highest offer gets them-Auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrtowles46

Jan 11, 2009
Highest offer so far: $45 by kieschnick55

Guys,

I am officially done collecting. Here are all my autographs that I have left that have not been put on eBay. I am selling them as one lot. Send me offers through a PM and the person with the highest offer will get the cards. Cards will be shipped in a bubble mailer with DC and will probably be around 4 dollars or so. On a couple of the cards, they are numbered on the back. The Arrieta is numbered 3/100 and the Montz is numbered 100/250. The 'auction' will end next Monday night at 11:59 PM (1 week). I will update throughout the day with the highest offer so keep in mind that others will be bidding against you when sending me an offer. Let me know if you have any questions! Cards are all in great condition, any scratches or marks are from the scanner.

5.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks,
ROB

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
if people are really making these offers you need to have them posting it in here. because you could just be artificially inflating the price saying you have higher offers. i am not saying that is what youre doing but it makes people question it. i know i was interested in this lot until you started throwing out these anonymous bids.

jrtowles46

Jan 11, 2009
moxacaine said:
if people are really making these offers you need to have them posting it in here. because you could just be artificially inflating the price saying you have higher offers. i am not saying that is what youre doing but it makes people question it. i know i was interested in this lot until you started throwing out these anonymous bids.
okay, not a problem. kieschnick55 is leading with $45

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
lol at this site for allowing such a BS for sale thread. c'est la vie. it is quite humorous though. cant believe someone would pay $45 for a bunch of $1 autos.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Jenkinssssss said:
lol at this site for allowing such a BS for sale thread. c'est la vie. it is quite humorous though. cant believe someone would pay $45 for a bunch of $1 autos.

I agree with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts