Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 2K12 League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mar 6, 2012
Anyone down to start a league on Xbox Live for MLB2K12? Just got the game and is great. To bad it doesn't work for the kinect though, gotta wait another year for the show!

Would like to start a league with members on here, could also invite your friends.

Could also have prizes given to the winner? Have each member throw in $10(or card) or something towards the top prize? Can figure out the details later after a few members sign up and see what everyone wants to do

Everyone's welcome to join! As for rules and options go will see what everyone wants to do first before creating the league.

1. Jesus Loves Baseball Xbox Live- DeductedPine95

Lets get this going!

theotherCUTCH

May 28, 2011
i would be down for a spot if i still had my live subscription, and im in school 9 months in the year so thats why i quit getting it

i do love this years game though, did you get the 2k combo pack w/ nba 2k12 and mlb 2k12 for 70? i thought that was a hell of a deal

Members online