Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Jesse Biddle out there? Or other Phillies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mar 6, 2012
Decided to start my first Player Collection and went with Phillies Prospect Jesse Biddle. Already had a nice "stash" of his so figured why not. Saw him pitch last year and was very inpressed.

Would like to trade/buy for ANYTHING Jesse Biddle. Which includes IP Autos, GU Items, Autos, RCs, GU, Serial #rd, ect.

Also looking for past, present and future Phillies. Mainly looking for RC Autos, Nice Patches, Low Serial #rd Cards, BGS/PSA Rcs.

Some main players I'm after would be.

Dominic Brown
Vance Worley
Trevor Mayer
Hunter Pence
Richie Ashburn
Mike Schmidt
Roy Halladay
Cole Hamels
Chase Utley
Jimmy Rollins
Ryan Howard
Phillipe Aumont
Freddy Galvis

PLMK what you have. Leave buckets, scans, lists. Have a few other wants not just Phillies. Also collect RC Autos so looking for certain prospects and young stars to add to my RC Auto PC.

Thank you.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
I have these Domonic Brown NON-Auto parallels for sale...

2008 Donruss Threads Green RC /250 - $4
(2) 2008 Donruss Threads Silver RCs /100 - $5 each
2008 Donruss Threads Gold RC /50 - $6
2008 Donruss Contenders RC Foil /199 - $6

I could do $22 for all 5 of them.

I also have about 20-30 Biddle chromes for 30 cents a piece and about the same in paper prospects for 18 cents per. I also have 2 Blue border prospects for $2.50 each... both are serial numbered.

PM me if interested.

parsetdx

Apr 15, 2009
Philly
Hey there,

Fellow Phillies collector here. I'm thinning out my PC a bit and have several cards that I think you may be interested in - Schmidt, Carlton, Howard, Utley, Hamels.

Check them out. Let me know what you like and maybe we can come up with a good package price. Would much rather see a fellow board member / Phils collector take these off my hands then have eBay take a cut.

Thanks.
Josh

Highlight would be the Ryan Howard BC RED REF #/5 - everything else of interest to you in this bucket also.
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... FS_Single/

Have one more available over here - a Mayberry Jr. RC REF Auto (could be tempted to let the others go):
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... /Phillies/

Mar 6, 2012
Bob Loblaw said:
Vance Worley - 2008 Autos - Patch /250; regular Elite Auto; RAzor Gold /26 (2), Razor Blue /51.

Will trade for Jesse Biddle. :)

Or Dead PResidents.....

I'll see what extra Biddles I have and will shot you a PM. Would love to get one of those Blues or Golds! So purty :mrgreen:

Latest posts