Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first rainbow in a very long time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I know we rarely hear about great ebay sellers, but I have one. ensign8332j5s

He worked with me in helping me obtain the final card for my Nick Ramirez Bowman Platinum Rainbow. Truly awesome ebay seller with excellent communication.

Also want to thank fcb member The Third Eye for helping me obtain the Blue Auto /50 which was highly sought after.

Now I just need to find the cards serial #'d 1/740 and 1/50 to make this Rainbow truly unique.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Thanks all. I know that finding the other cards #'d 1 of whatever will be difficult, but it gives me something to search for as I don't collect as much as I used to.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
prospectorgems said:
Thanks all. I know that finding the other cards #'d 1 of whatever will be difficult, but it gives me something to search for as I don't collect as much as I used to.

It would also be cool to find a base version that has a patch so that they're all patches. Or did Platinum save all of the patches for the parallels?

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Keyser Soze said:
prospectorgems said:

It would also be cool to find a base version that has a patch so that they're all patches. Or did Platinum save all of the patches for the parallels?

I actually just purchased one that has a little piece of patch, but it would be nice to find something with a fuller patch.

Members online