Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Heritage Blasters - Killed the Odds (pics!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DBacks08

Sep 21, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Stopped by Wally Mart to grab ice cream for my apple pie tonight (it IS Pi Day, after all!) and couldn't resist snagging a pair of the new Heritage blasters from the shelf. I didn't really care for last year's Heritage, so I wasn't expecting much this year, but I think I actually like the designs this time. Anyway, I opened box 1 and pulled an Evan Longoria sticker mini, Austin Jackson blue-bordered Wal-Mart parallel, a Victor Martinez New Age Performers, an Ernie Banks Flashbacks '63, and a Chrome /1963 of the 2011 AL Batting Leaders (Cabrera, Gonzalez, Young, Martinez, and Ellsbury). I was pretty happy because the Chromes are 1:22 packs and the NAP and Flashbacks are 1:15 and 1:12 respectively.

IMAG0105.jpg

Then I opened box two. Packs 1-7 yielded a Koufax/Kershaw Then and Now, Roy Halladay NAP, Adrian Gonzalez blue-border, Matt Moore sticker mini, and a base card of the '11 AL HR leaders including my PC guy, Mark Reynolds!

IMAG0106.jpg

I also pulled out five short print cards: Jonny Venters, Steve Lombardozzi, Asdrubal Cabrera, Jonathan Sanchez, and Jhoulys Chacin. (By the way, does anyone know why the Chacin's color is so different from the other four SPs? Is it a variation?)

IMAG0107.jpg

But wait!!! There's MORE!
In my very last pack of Box 2, I pulled a Real One Special Edition Red Ink Autograph of Ike Delock ('50s and '60s Red Sox pitcher) #38/63! The odds of pulling a red ink auto from a blaster are 1:1,460 packs! Booyah! (Might be hard to see, but it's numbered in the upper right-hand corner of the photo below the world "issue.")

IMAG0108.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D
Made my day!

Members online

Latest posts