Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Leather Mini Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Hi everyone,

Some of you already know what my passion is as you can see my signature banner below. I'm trying my damnedest to put together this insanely difficult subset of 350 leather minis...only containing examples #ed either 01/10 or 10/10 (not both) as my final major collecting challenge. To see what I already have, please go to my GQ thread:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=156740

That thread will be continually updated with new acquisitions so please let me know if you happen to have any I don't have yet. Even if you have such examples but do not want to let go of them, please do let me know anyways for sake of knowing where certain examples are so I wouldn't be chasing what's no longer out there. I'm willing to pay top dollar for any. Or I can try to track down another copy of the same card if you're willing to do a swap (I can add something extra as an incentive). Or whatever I can do to make it work out in YOUR favor.

Please help me make this project succeed BIG-TIME! Please look out for any at card shows/shops and let me know right away if you stumble upon any! Finder's fee for such finds!

Oh, definitely double-check your GQ minis...you may have overlooked one or two since they're not that noticeably different from regular minis. Go through them again but look at the backs instead...look for the serial #s in upper left corner. You never know!

Hope to hear back from some of you soon!

Happy Collecting!

Members online